Approved education and training to meet the standard of competence of section A-III/6 of the STCW Code for: Electro-Technical Officer
This course has been designed to meet the standard of competence of section A-III/6 of the STCW Code because every electro-tehnical officer serving on a seagonig ship powered by main propulsion machinery of 750 kW propulsion power or more shall hold a certificate of competency.
The course will be a combination of theoretical and practical lessons in clasroom and in specialized laboratory.
• Marine Electrical Systems
• Operation and Maintenance of Electrical Plant
• Instrumentation and Control Principles
• Electronic Navigation Systems and ship communication systems
• Fault Diagnosis
• Operation of power system above 1000 volts
• Monitor the operation, maintenance and repair of electrical, electronic and control systems
• Engineering Science
• Automatic control systems of main propulsion and auxiliary machinery
• Operate generators and distribution systems
• Operate computers and computer networks on ships
• Maintenance and repair of electrical, electronic and control systems of deck machinery and cargo-handling equipment
• Safety and emergency procedures